Amazing! Watch what happens when she uses these three ingredients you already have in your fridge on her forehead lines…
Folks, how many times have we read garbage like this online? Even worse, do we dare admit how many times we have clicked though to view the advertisement-laden landing page? Most of us are likely guilty as charged. Myself included.
When it comes to skincare there is no instant, miracle treatment that will give you flawless skin that looks ten years younger overnight. Just like there is no magical pill that will have me looking like one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels by morning. After you have two nine-pound babies, some things will never go back to where they were before!
The real secret to great skin is this: Practice healthy habits paired with a consistent routine using products appropriate for your skin type and age.
Yes, I know that this isn’t a very exciting “secret.” But it’s the truth.
Stay tuned and I’ll walk you through the most effective tips from my research and personal experience. Just follow my blog or like my Facebook page to keep in touch.
In the meantime, here is an outline of what should be in that skincare routine. Don’t worry, I promise to elaborate on these steps in future posts!
- Cleanse– Removing the make-up, dirt and oil from your face.
- Tone- Balances skin PH, may provide mild exfoliation and removes cleanser residue.
- Exfoliate- Brightening your skin tone by removing dead skin cells.
- Treat- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, vitamins (including my personal favorite, Retinol), Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidants and other goodies that help to reverse the signs of aging or treat conditions such as Acne.
- Moisturize- Restoring and helping to seal moisture into your skin. This critical step is even important for those of us with oily skin.
- Protect- Preventing sun damage with a high-quality sunscreen.
I’ll be chatting with you again next week!